[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Learning to bind...
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Learning to bind...
- From: Jane <skazki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 08:06:38 -0000
- Message-id: <199811130810.AAA22274@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
since 1992, we have lurched messily from asbestos tile
>(removed when the BAP came to UVa because it was old and chipped) to
>vinyl tiles (removed in 1993 because the adhesive used to fasten them
>never dried and continued to squirt up when you walked over them,
>your shoes) to epoxy paint (which began to bubble and scale off
>immediately), several times reapplied (and all continuing to bubble
Is it just me, or does this sound like anyone else's first few
attempts to put a book together?