[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: preparing cloth
- From: Jeff Stiles <bibliomaniac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 17:21:42 PST
- Message-id: <199811140122.RAA22476@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm going to try lining some cloth to cover books with. What is the best
way to do that? What is the best liner and the best adhesive to use?
Would it work to use spray adhesive, or is that a huge no-no?
Some cloth that I bought seems to be lined with tissue. Will tissue tear
if I try to spread glue on it?
Thanks for your help. Jeff
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com