little booklets

Man With a Gun Press is planning to publish a series of 16-page, black
and white A6 booklets as soon as we have enough material to run the
project.

There is an open invitation to submit material, and you can receive a
blank booklet to fill in and guidelines by sending an SAE to the
following address:

Man With a Gun Press
Mini-zines
37 Caledonian Road
Chichester
West Sussex
PO19 2LJ

Regrettably, at present it looks as if it will be impossible to accepts
submissions from outside of the UK, and we will only be able to pay in
copies to begin with (the plan is that you will get your material back,
a copy of your own booklet, and copies of several other people's we
think you will appreciate).

I'll post further details if there is any interest.

Wes