[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
a question about type
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: a question about type
- From: "Laurie O'Brien" <FLAPOET@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 09:42:43 EST
- Message-id: <199811141453.GAA16422@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am a poet/writer and self-taught bookmaker. Do any of you have thoughts
about computer type being acceptable or not in handmade books? I am working
with what I think are some lovely fonts on good cotton paper and binding with
handmade papers. Just wondering how this might be seen viv a vis letterpress.
I've been reading this list for several weeks. It's a goldmine to me of
interesting questions and problems.
Univ of West Florida