a question about type

I am a poet/writer and self-taught bookmaker. Do any of you have thoughts
about computer type being acceptable or not in handmade books? I am working
with what I think are some lovely fonts on good cotton paper and binding with
handmade papers. Just wondering how this might be seen viv a vis letterpress.

I've been reading this list for several weeks. It's a goldmine to me of
interesting questions and problems.

Laurie O'Brien
Univ of West Florida
English Dept.