Re: a question about type

>I am a poet/writer and self-taught bookmaker. Do any of you have
thoughts
>about computer type being acceptable or not in handmade books? I am
working
>with what I think are some lovely fonts on good cotton paper and
binding with
>handmade papers. Just wondering how this might be seen viv a vis
letterpress.

If it works, it works. I don't think there should be any hard and fast
rules about what you can and cannot use. I'm using a really simple
computer font in what I'm working on at the moment and I think it looks
fine. It's just a question of whether it acheives what you want it to or
not.

Wes