Re: looking for

TALAS, in New York City seems to sell a wide assortment or 3 ring + binders
in various sizes. Contact info is:

213 West 35th st
Ny, NY 10001-1996
ph: (212) 219-0770
fax 212-465-8722

Peter

At 01:29 PM 11/15/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi!  We just want to create our own special images book: we've selected what
>material to use for the cover, type of paper (though we couldn't find exactly
>what we wanted: sort of antique, treasure map-like looking...) but we cannot
>find where to buy binders,  even regular binders, such as those used in
>organizers!
>Of course, we'd love to be able to select among a variety of sizes, shapes.
>colors etc.
>Do you have any suggestion as to where we should start looking into?
>Thank you very much,
>Naomi & Claudio
>

>>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>   Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx