Re: Making starch

Jack, When you say, "Go to the grocery store and buy 1 pound of starch," do
you mean Kingsford (food quality), Niagra, or Argo Laundry starch? These
are all cornstarch. Last time I tried to buy dry starch at the market, all
I could find was that blue, ready-mixed stuff.  Looked for wheat starch at
the health food store, but all they had was rice starch.

Gaylord and Talas both carry wheat starch, if you can't find it at your
local grocery.

Betty Storz

Betty Storz   storz@xxxxxxx