[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: XA - Book references
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: XA - Book references
- From: Michael Armstrong <mike.a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 04:36:36 -0500
- Message-id: <199811160936.BAA17008@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The best way to find a used or OP book is via http://www.bookfinder.com/
At 08:39 PM 11/11/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I am always overwhelmed by the many many interesting book
>references given to the list - but please could you try to give as
>much of the details as possible (besides of author/editor and title) -
>e.g. date and place of publication, publisher, or ISBN-Number).
>You see - outside the USA it is sometimes hard to find the books,
>but with more details it will be much easier.
>Thank you very much.
>Mag. Dr. Monika Lehner