Re: a question about type

Steve-I guess I just flaunted my insecurity by asking. There's a (perhaps
small) part of me that would like to further explore the letterpress option,
and who knows, maybe I'll find an opportunity. Right now I am having a ball
making books, doing absolutely the whole thing right here all by myself. So
that means the computer.

Yours was a very nice reply. You soundd like a happy man. Thanks. Laurie