[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Paper for a journal
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Paper for a journal
- From: Gretchen Yancey <GYancey98@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:07:27 EST
- Message-id: <199811162209.OAA23010@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have found any type of parchment paper to work nicely... and the most easy
to find. You can find it in a variety of colors at OfficeMax and the like.
Also, if you have access to a stationery (or even sometimes an art supply)
store, they carry some great papers with flower-petal infusions or glittery
doodads. (I find the petal infused papers to work the best since they look
the same on both sides.) Let me know how it turns out...