Re: Paper for a journal

Liz-
I have found any type of parchment paper to work nicely... and the most easy
to find.  You can find it in a variety of colors at OfficeMax and the like.
Also, if you have access to a stationery (or even sometimes an art supply)
store, they carry some great papers with flower-petal infusions or glittery
doodads.  (I find the petal infused papers to work the best since they look
the same on both sides.)   Let me know how it turns out...
:)
Gretchen Y.
Glymmer Books