[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: preparing cloth
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: preparing cloth
- From: "starr jr raymond h." <rstarr@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:25:00 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199811140121.UAA05971@umbc4.umbc.edu>
- Message-id: <199811162225.OAA22892@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Check the list archives -- there was an excellent discussion of this about
a year ago.
On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, Jeff Stiles wrote:
> I'm going to try lining some cloth to cover books with. What is the best
> way to do that? What is the best liner and the best adhesive to use?
> Would it work to use spray adhesive, or is that a huge no-no?
> Some cloth that I bought seems to be lined with tissue. Will tissue tear
> if I try to spread glue on it?
> Thanks for your help. Jeff
> Jeff Stiles
> Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
R. H. Starr, Jr., Ph.D. I am not related to Kenneth Starr
Professor (but, his wife's a distant cousin)
Department of Psychology
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250