[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Yes paste
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Yes paste
- From: "Janet L. Meyer-Borders" <jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 20:00:29 -0600
- In-reply-to: <199811142316.RAA11998@comp.uark.edu>
- Message-id: <199811170200.SAA15132@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I think "Yes" paste can be bought at most any art supply houses, like
Daniel Smith in Seatle, to any locally owned art supply houses. I
currently live in Arkansas and I am sure that any art store that I buy
from could order it for you. I use to live in the Bay Area, and everyone
of the stores that I shoped in sold it from stores in Berkeley, to
Good Luck the stuff is great for printmaking.
Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call. Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 14 Nov 1998, ANGEE wrote:
> Lois Mittleman wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me where I can purchase "yes" paste?
> Brenda of Pen & Ink Books carries it.