Re: Yes paste

I have a concertina book made with Niddegan and Japanese silk paper pasted to
boards in 1986 which shows no discoloration. It has held together perfectly in
spite of less-than-perfect storage conditions. I also have a jar of YES paste
that's been sitting in my basement for 5 years- looks the same as when it was
given to me- maybe because it's in a cool climate?