[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Artists Book Exhibition
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Artists Book Exhibition
- From: Tom Trusky <ttrusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 11:52:49 -0700
- Message-id: <199811191904.LAA18266@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Westward Bound," a national traveling exhibition of juried artists books, =
will be on display Nov. 20-Dec. 20 at the Idaho Center for the Book on the =
campus of Boise State University in Boise, Idaho.
The exhibition is free and open to the public 9am-9pm weekdays and =
noon-5pm weekends. The four-color"Westward Bound" exhibition catalogue is =
on sale at the BSU Bookstore and may be ordered from the Bookstore, 1910 =
University Drive, Boise, ID 83725 (Attn. Kris), or by phone at 1.800.992.83=
98. Price is $20 +s/h.
The 48 works in the show are one-of-a-kind and limited edition, hand-crafte=
d books celebrating the remarkable growth of Book Arts in the American =
West. Featured are emerging and nationally prominent book artists.
The exhibition was organized by the Marriott Library at the University of =
Utah and is sponsored by the Idaho Center for the Book at Boise State =
University, the Idaho Commission on the Arts and the National Endowment =
for the Arts.
For more information please contact Tom Trusky, Director, ICB.
Telephone 208.426.1999; e-mail <ttrusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.