16th century bookwheel.

I wonder if anyone can help me. I am interested in finding out about the =
early 14-16th century bookwheel. One that sparked my attention was on =
the cover of Mosaic: a journal for the interdisciplinary study of =
literature. Vol 28. No 4. December 1995. The journal notes that the =
picture of the bookwheel is a "reproduction of " Rameli's Bookwheel" =
(plate 188, page 317) from a copy of The Various and Ingenious Machines =
1588) in Cambridge University Library ..."

However, I have located a picture of one from a 14th centurybookwheel  =
on this web site http://lcweb.loc.gov/exhibits/bnf/bnf025.jpg=20

If anyone can tell me anything about the early bookwheel or where I can =
find out information about it I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Judy