[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Nifty ideas
- From: Betty Storz <storz@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 06:16:15 -0800
- Message-id: <199811201418.GAA22754@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Three good ones:
1. I use a tracing wheel from the sewing shop to make perforation lines.
It's a gismo that looks like a pizza cutter with a serrated edge.
2. I use an out-of-ink ball point as a scorer for paper or thin card; much
finer than the point of a folder.
I saved the surgical staple remover from a close relative's surgery. It's
Betty Storz storz@xxxxxxx