[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Nifty ideas
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Nifty ideas
- From: Kurt Klappenbach <amibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:58:20 -0500
- Message-id: <199811201500.HAA16738@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ooops forgot one.
For weights we use bar bell weights (the disks that go on the bar) of all
sizes. They can be purchased in a variety of sizes from as small as 1/2, 1,
2, 2 1/2, 5, 10 on up to 50 pounds. They flat, clean, compact, can be
stacked and are especially useful for quick, small weighting jobs.
Loud Creek Books & Bindery
P.O. Box 405
Ballantine, SC 29002