Re: Nifty ideas

Kurt's idea reminded me, I filled some glass insulators (like they used to
use on telephone poles) with BB's, sealed the bottoms with some wooden
coaster that just fit, and use them for weights. They are taller and fit
the hand better than flat weights do. It's easy to pick them up with one
hand when you have to move them. Don't weigh enough, though when you need a
really heavy weight.

I also use lead weight from a diver's belt - should glue a handle on it so
I could lift it with one hand.

Betty Storz   storz@xxxxxxx