(Fwd) booktimetable

Hi Bookarters,

Can anyone help this girl ?

Date sent:              Mon, 16 Nov 1998 15:33:34 -0500
To:                     knops@xxxxxxxxx
From:                   ()
Subject:                booktimetable

Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by  () on
Monday, November 16, 1998 at 15:33:34
-

e-mail: Camii15@xxxxxxxxx

Last Name: Carina

comments:

hi i'm Carina i'm a yr 11 student at swanshurst school in the uk.
As part of my GCSE coursework i have to make a pop-up book.
i wondering if it was possible could u send me some information on the
history of pop-up books and if you can find the time, manufacturers that i
can get in touch with please.  Thank you Faithfully Carina

-

Thanks,

Cor Knops.

PS. The Book Information Website Complete Download (1024 Kb) is newly available.
Please visit our site !

Cor Knops
Book Information Website
http://www.xs4all.nl/~knops/index3.html