Re: a question about type

My understanding is that most printers available use fugitive ink, whether dyes or
wax, but that color photocopies are much more sturdy and lightfast. What little
experimenting I've done seems to confirm this. Does anyone know how long color
photocopies (on good paper) will last?
    Alternatively, some heat transfer sheets do a very crisp job and I thought they
might be a nice possibility for images- any thoughts/ experiences? Might be much
less archival, but I don't know, if the transfer medium is just a plastic with along
life span the added flexibility of the medium could be a real boon.

Also, Pat, you say Pequeno Press uses computer printouts, do you fix the toner at
all? Would you mind sharing which printer make/model you use?

Thanks-
Erin

Erin Moore
emoore@xxxxxxx