[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Fw: roller printed paste papers

Roberta, I print walls with designed rollers (it looks like wallpaper).
With that in mind, I did some paste papers with them and also on a smaller
scale, I used the small stamp rollers and it turned out beautifully.  The
stamp rollers you can buy at any rubber stamp store (even the flea
markets).  The ones for the walls were quite expensive - $250 for the
roller unit and $20 for each design roller.


> From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: roller printed paste papers
> Date: Saturday, November 21, 1998 5:01 PM
> In an article about Henry Morris and the Bird & Bull Press in the April
> issue of Biblio (page 40), there are photos of his book on roller-printed
> paste papers. I know there are threads about paste papers in the
> but no mention of this method of roller printing.
> It looks like some type of stencil is used, created a repeated pattern
> is very controlled. Is anyone familiar with this technique?
> Thanks -
> Roberta

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]