Fw: roller printed paste papers

Roberta, I print walls with designed rollers (it looks like wallpaper).
With that in mind, I did some paste papers with them and also on a smaller
scale, I used the small stamp rollers and it turned out beautifully.  The
stamp rollers you can buy at any rubber stamp store (even the flea
markets).  The ones for the walls were quite expensive - $250 for the
roller unit and $20 for each design roller.

Brenda