Re: Fw: roller printed paste papers

> The ones for the walls were quite expensive - $250 for the
>roller unit and $20 for each design roller.>

I just purchased a mini roller cover at Home Depot for around $6.  They also
have the roller handles for the small rollers.  They sell a "kit" for doing
your walls that uses to mini rollers on which I guess you use two different
colors.  I don't know about that, but these rollers work great for paste
paper!  I just made some last week using them.

Kathie  (San Diego)

Rubber Angel

Paper Wings TM   PO Box 90582   San Diego, Ca  92169-2582
"Angelic Papers & Accessories to Express Your Creativity"
Catalog $2, credited toward purchase of $10 or more