dreamline chaseup

I'm trying to track down where the A list dreamline is at the moment and to
try and get it going again. Colette sent off sheets about 4 months ago and
I keep wondering when they're going to arrive in Australia.

I'm sending this to both the paper list and the bookarts list in case any
of those on the list have left the paper list but are on the bookarts list.
I don't know how else to contact people as I don't have email addresses.

Below is the list of those in the A list, I sent a copy of all lists to the
paper listserve last week.
Lets get this going again!
Cheers
Gail
     /             Hands                                   /
   /                   on                                   /

 /                       Paper                         /
http://www.Geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/6092

Papermakers of Victoria http://home.vicnet.net.au/~papervic
Victorian Bookbinders Guild http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bookbind