Re: a question about type

No, I don't have the reference in front of me, but Luis Nadeau has done
a good bit of testing on these materials. Color copies, Xerox type
copies, and laser prints should last a very long time. However, ink jet
prints and the fugitive inks used in this process are very unstable and
impermanent.

I look for the info later...after Thanksgiving

-Darryl