Re: reinforcement assistance needed

Marcia- It is really hard to fold watercolor paper because it is sized. PVA will
stick your reinforcement on, and I've used tyvek to hinge pages of Stonehenge and
Arches hot press for albums- cut the paper to size (loose sheets), then glue a
strip of tyvek on either side.  The tyvek will stain nicely, and is much more
flexible and strong along the spine. It can be sanded lightly (before you cut it)
to take heavier acrylic paint, collage, etc.