[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: a question about type
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: a question about type
- From: Patricia Sterritt <10444fenwick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:11:35 -0500
- Message-id: <199811232214.OAA17308@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've gleaned a lot of info by following the postings about inks and type
and it touches on a question I have had
Does anyone know what to use to transfer color copies? I want to transfer
images made on a color copier onto some mixed media work but haven't found
the right agent.
I have not written the company for info but assumed the ink to be plastic
Is anyone using this process?