Re: a question about type

> Does anyone know what to use to transfer color copies?  I want to transfer
> images made on a color copier onto some mixed media work but haven't found
> the right agent.

The answer may be in a different color copy technology. The different
manufacturers products behave very differently, as far as transfer go. I seem
to remember that Xerox color copies transferred better than others. Canon
copies are very difficult to transfer.

You might check the copier artists site:

>>The International Society of Copier Artists
759 President Street
Suite 2H
Brooklyn, New York 11215
Phone: 718 838-3264
Email:isca4art2b@xxxxxxx
Louise Neaderland, Director

The ISCA is a nonprofit professional organization founded in 1982 to promote
and recognize the use of the copier as a creative tool. Its membership is
comprised of
printmakers, painters, photographers, graphic designers, book artists and
computer artists who use the copier as an instant camera, darkroom, and
printing press to create
and edition unique works of art.<<

Darryl