[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Product Question
- From: Teresa Stroud <tstroud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 00:54:57 -0600
- Message-id: <199811240710.XAA17092@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I got a catalog called Collage - an offshoot of the Flax art catalog - and
they mention a product called Paper Etch. Apparently you apply this stuff
to paper, rinse it off and viola, an etched design.
My question (s):
1. Any idea of what this product really is? At $12/bottle, I would like to
see if I can make my own.
2. Are you aware of any other similar products, or do you know of any other
procedures that would produce this same effect?
From: Melissa Jay Craig <CamilleEon@xxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 23, 1998 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: a question about type
>The brand name it Citra-solv. It works very well with some toners, so does
>Oil of Wintergreen. There's a lot of information about transfers in the
>BOOK_ARTS-L archives from earlier this year (and possibly earlier than
>Melissa Jay Craig