Re: Fan-binding

Just a note to state that I used Peter Jermann's fan binding press in a
workshop last summer and it's a great device.  Since the workshop I have
tried to do the bindings with an assortment of clamps, presses, etc. that
I have and my success ratio was significantly less.

R*

Department of Psychology
UMBC
1000 Hilltop Circle