Glue-book problem

I started to summarize that article in the LBS Newsletter, Cover to Cover,
and realized it would take more time than I have today and I might leave
out important information. I called the editor, Matt Johnson, who suggested
that those interested could call him and ask for a copy.

Call: 800-247-5323, ask for Matt Johnson. He's very accommodating.

P.S. You'll be amazed to find that the problem is caused by migration of
the solvents in the ink into the adhesive used.
Betty Storz   storz@xxxxxxx