[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Product Question
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Product Question
- From: Teresa Stroud <tstroud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 15:57:16 -0600
- Message-id: <199811242202.OAA18996@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
what's all this about violins on TV?!!!
From: starr jr raymond h. <rstarr@xxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 1998 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: Product Question
>I didn't think that anyone would have the guts to string this out in such
>a bass manner. It's a shame to commit such violins against the English
>language. I think it's time for me to etchit from this thread (string?).
>On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Andras Furesz wrote:
>> Teresa Stroud wrote:
>> ... rinse it off and viola, an etched design.
>> Does it work with other string instruments?
>R. H. Starr, Jr., Ph.D. I am not related to Kenneth Starr
>Professor (but, his wife's a distant cousin)
>Department of Psychology
>1000 Hilltop Circle
>Baltimore, MD 21250