Re: a question about type

What I usually use  is what I use for black and white transfers....lacquer
thinner. Us it the same way you would black and white..make sure (of
course)your image is reversed and use a cotton swab or cotton rag ...it will
go on to almost any surface paper, glass, metal.If in fact it is a 2-d surface
like paper then run it through a press. good luck,marci