[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Product Question
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Product Question
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:14:28 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199811252110.QAA24542@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-id: <199811260119.RAA19410@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
UGH! This is getting painful.
At 02:39 PM 11/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't know the answer to your question but if true, it would be sweet
>music to have to watch fewer killings.
>On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Teresa Stroud wrote:
>> what's all this about violins on TV?!!!
>>> I loved working in the library. <<<
>>There was something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<
Peter D. Verheyen