advice needed

Word is starting to spread in our small city that I am a binder & people are
starting to contact me about doing work for them.  How do I decide what to
charge them?  Are there formulas to help figure this out?  I have no idea
what a fair price would be.

Mark W. Arend
Beaver Dam Community Library
311 N. Spring St.                      Outside of a dog, a book is
Beaver Dam, Wisc. 53916                    man's best friend.  Inside of
(920) 887-4631  (fax 887-4633)             a dog it's too dark to read.
                                                             --Groucho Marx
www.centuryinter.net/bdlib/
Scoutmaster, Troop 736

mailto:arend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx