Book Arts Web Updates

I have just completed an overhaul of the Links (and other) pages, adding
many and removing some dead links. Please let me know if you come across
any pages you might like to see added or dead links. There were numerous
sites which had slow servers and I didn't wait. Use the Feedback Form.

The URL is <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>

While there, stop by the FAQ and review list instruction commands or just
peruse the Archive. It may hold the answers to your many questions, or
simply beget more.

Peter

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen