[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Leather book binding
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Leather book binding
- From: Monika Lehner <monika.lehner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 19:06:47 +0100
- In-reply-to: <199811291652.RAA38494@mailbox.univie.ac.at>
- Message-id: <199811291807.KAA16654@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am planning to make a keep-sake book as birthday present - and
I want the covers in leather. But I must confess, I've never done this
before. So any suggestions are welcome. Which kind of leather
should I use? Which kind of glue/paste should I use?
Thank you for your suggestions.