New publishing venture

Dear Friends
        I have started a new venture of publishing booklets based on the
teaching I have been doing in the schools. I have also sent a LONG
posting on how I arrived at this point.
        My first booklet is hot off the press. It?s called Festivals of Light:
Making Books for the Holiday Season: Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa,
Diwali. It?s geared for Pre-K to 6th grade. It?s 5 1/2 x     8 1/2, 32
pages long, and I think pretty full of information. It has
Background info on the four holidays,
Step-by-step directions for
        Festivals of Light Accordion Book
        Festivals of Light Triangle Book
        Dreidel Book
        Seven Symbols of Kwanzaa Book
        Twelve Days of Christmas Book,
Reproducible images to cut and paste in your books,
And a list of Books To Read for the holidays.
        It?s $5.95 postpaid, and that includes a 9 x 12 ziploc bag to hold your
booklet and the samples you make. I will ship immediately so there is
still time before the holidays. If you?d like to order a copy, the
address is
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Seastreet Press
Box 852
Newburyport, MA 01950
Please make checks to me not the press. Pardon this obvious plug of my
own stuff, but I want to get the information out.

in good spirit,
Susan