[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Royal Books/publishing a paperback original...
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Royal Books/publishing a paperback original...
- From: "Neil C. Giroux" <ngiroux@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 21:12:03 -0800
- Message-id: <199812010230.SAA22388@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Synaesthesia Press wrote:
> Can someone help me out here? i'm a small press ready to do a paperback
> original...6" x 9" in size...not looking for a fancy book, but just a PB. i
> was ready to go with Royal Books out of CT, and they arent answering their
> phones anymore...anyone heard what's happening with them? and can anyone
> reccommend a printer for a small (500 - 2000) copy run of a 6x9 paperback? i
> know this is off topic, but any help is appreciated. jim camp/synaesthesia
Ed Rayher at Swamp Press in Amherst, MA is a very skilled book printer.
413-256-8531. And, he's a typecaster as well. Give him a try..