Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 27 Nov 1998 to 29 Nov 1998

<< "Artist's Books, Uncovered: For 20th-century
artists, the allure of the book is an open-and-shut case" by JoAnn Greco.>>

Thanks, Peter, for mentioning the article.  I for one was not informed about
the write-up  until last week when a friend gave me a copy, even though Greco
discusses one of my books, "titok (secret)", AND shows a large glossy color
photo of it...It's strange how these publications feel no responsibility to
contact the artists they  write about...
-Robbin Ami Silverberg
- Dobbin Books