Re: Freeze Drying

If they were properly freeze dried and not just frozen the water will got
right from the frozen state to the gasseous state. It's like leaving
something unwrapped in your freezer and having freezer burn on it. It just
dries out.

Peter

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx