Re: Book Arts Classified

Hello Buck,

Thanks for the info.  PABA (PhotoArtBookArt) is a new gallery opening in
January in New Haven and will be showcasing photobased artwork, especially
artists' books.  Here is the home address for now.  Looking forward to
seeing what you have to offer.

Brian Valzania
4 St. Ronan Terr.
New Haven, CT  06511