[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: staple signature bindings
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: staple signature bindings
- From: John & Carol Pratt <jcpratt@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 11:37:42 +0800
- Message-id: <199812111841.KAA15218@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Malcolm T. Upton wrote:
> Are the signatures stapled to slips or some sort of backing?
In American bindings, the staples are run through the fold into a thin
mull lining the is glued to the back.