Colophon Book Arts Supply

Hi all,

Just a quick question. I'm poised to delve into the world of marbling and =
I dug out
my Colophon catalog from '97 thinking it would be a good place to start to =
get
a sense of initial costs and materials available.

I believe Don Guyot no longer runs/own Colophon.

Is the catalog still current with respect to products? I imagine prices =
may have inched upward.

If someone could e-mail me off list that would be cool.

Happy Hols,

Michael Babcock
interrobang letterpress
Jamaica Plain, MA