Re: [Fwd: An inquiry about bookbinding]

Cheapest way is to prepare the book with a plastic spiral binding. You can be
photocopy ready right from your computer, including heavy card covers.  Any
big photocopy chain will do this for you.
Not elegant, but "OK".

Art Rubino & Co.
Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe
Antiquarian Book Sellers
P.O. Box 9712
Santa Fe, NM 87504  USA
Phone  505 982 8792
Fax      505 982 0291
Email  Art_Rubino@xxxxxxx
We are always interested in buying
fine used Numismatic & Philatelic books.

Catalogues Available By Email
[Win 95/Word 6.0 Format]
Numismatic Books  [This catalogue runs to about 110 pages]
Numismatic Sales Catalogues & Fixed Price Lists
Treasure [Numismatic] Books
Philatelic Books
Ancient & Modern History, Bank History, Military History Books
Archaeology Books
Collectibles. Books about porcelain, antiques, all types of collectible
artifacts.
Modern First Editions & Literature  [Still under construction]
Magic & Divination, Handwriting, Palm Reading, Dreams  [Still under
construction]
Supplies for Collectors