[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Brass Plaque
- From: Artemis BonaDea <paradux@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:55:16 -0800
- Message-id: <199812161439.GAA17890@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: North Bound Books
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A customer recently brought a brass plaque that she wanted mounted on the
inside back cover of an altar missal. The customer had seen such plaques
adhered to altar bibles and missals with short brads. Since the missal
is a large book, the boards are thicker than usual.
I suggested a trophy business might be helpful and thought I would ask
Does anyone have experience with a situation like this? If so, where do
you acquire the brads?