Re: Brass Plaque

When I was a picture framer we frequently used silicone (as in bathtub caulk) to
adhere small metal plaques to wood/fabric/matboard etc.  It works well and you
can easily remove it later.  (Use the clear silicone.)  I have no idea if it's
achival/exudes vapors/whatever but it certainly does adhere.  Audrey Niffenegger