Re: Preserving newspapers

There are plastic bags available, some with backing boards, that do a good job
of protecting full size news papers. Also smaller sizes for individual
clippings.

Send me sizes and I can quote you prices [off list please].

Art Rubino & Co.
Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe
Antiquarian Book Sellers
P.O. Box 9712
Santa Fe, NM 87504  USA
Phone  505 982 8792
Fax      505 982 0291
Email  Art_Rubino@xxxxxxx
We are always interested in buying
fine used Numismatic & Philatelic books.

Catalogues Available By Email
[Win 95/Word 6.0 Format]
Numismatic Books  [This catalogue runs to about 110 pages]
Numismatic Sales Catalogues & Fixed Price Lists
Treasure [Numismatic] Books
Philatelic Books
Ancient & Modern History, Bank History, Military History Books
Archaeology Books
Collectibles. Books about porcelain, antiques, all types of collectible
artifacts.
Modern First Editions & Literature  [Still under construction]
Magic & Divination, Handwriting, Palm Reading, Dreams  [Still under
construction]
Supplies for Collectors