[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Books in Israel?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Books in Israel?
- From: Karen Schiff <kschiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 00:20:39 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199812180504.AAA05294@ccat.sas.upenn.edu> from "Automatic digest processor" at Dec 18, 98 00:01:51 am
- Message-id: <199812180520.VAA22770@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am about to travel to Israel (for a conference called "The Once and
Future Book: Reconsidering Books and Reading in an Electronic Age"), and
I'd like to know if anyone could recommend some interesting haunts for the
book arts. I'll be in Jerusalem most of the time, and the conference is
is in Beer Sheva.
I don't check this account very often anymore, and in fact it might get
closed out in a matter of days; please write to me directly at
Thanks very much for your suggestions. I'll chime back in with news from
the conference, when I get back next year.