Numismatic Book Auction

I am pleased to announce our annual Internet E-Mail auction of fine Numismatic
books. About 1,000 lots will be sold, including many standard references on
Ancient,  Byzantine, Medieval, & Modern numismatics, history, paper money,
tokens, medals, military history, banking, etc.. We do not use a web site.
Catalogues, price updates and prices realized are available only by E-Mail
direct to our subscribers at no charge.

You may receive this catalogue simply by reply to this E-Mail with one word.
Subscribe.

We do not release our mail list or bidders list to third parties under any
circumstances.  Apologies if you receive more than one copy of this notice.
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all.

Art Rubino & Co.
Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe
Antiquarian Book Sellers
P.O. Box 9712
Santa Fe, NM 87504  USA
Phone  505 982 8792
Fax      505 982 0291
Email  Art_Rubino@xxxxxxx
We are always interested in buying
fine used Numismatic & Philatelic books.

Catalogues Available By Email
[Win 95/Word 6.0 Format]
Numismatic Books  [This catalogue runs to about 110 pages]
Numismatic Sales Catalogues & Fixed Price Lists
Treasure [Numismatic] Books
Philatelic Books
Ancient & Modern History, Bank History, Military History Books
Archaeology Books
Collectibles. Books about porcelain, antiques, all types of collectible
artifacts.
Modern First Editions & Literature  [Still under construction]
Magic & Divination, Handwriting, Palm Reading, Dreams  [Still under
construction]
Supplies for Collectors