[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Dremel or drill?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Dremel or drill?
- From: Linda Lanza/Talk With My Hands <inkmuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 00:41:17 -0500
- Message-id: <199812290537.VAA15188@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'd appreciate your help on this...I've been considering the
purchase of an electric drill to help with making my poetry chapbooks but a
Dremel looks more versatile. If a Dremel won't work for drilling holes in
fine papers, what would be a good drill to buy (under $100). Does anyone
have an idea or an opinion about this to help me decide? Any
advantages/disadvantages to cordless? (Replacement batteries seem
expensive?) And any tips for safe and successful use? Thanks in advance for
Joys of the season and a happy new year to everyone!